Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a night in an airport...

Currently, I am sitting in the airport just outside of where I board my flight tomorrow morning. This is the least fun part of my trip, and I think that I am working myself up about it.

My first two flights went well, both landed about 15 minutes early. I cried the first part of the flight from Erie to Philly, but the man next to me was very kind and tried to talk with me to get my mind off of it. Even now, I am still scared about the fact that in a few short hours I will be flying into a foreign country. My second flight was long, but the woman who was also sitting in my row was fantastic company. She is a traveling bartender, more accurately a snow bird. She was on her way back to Ft. Lauderdale from Maine where she was taking care of her father. She was very sweet and we had lots of good conversation.

So here I continue to sit, I think I may try and find a nice corner to curl up in and sleep for a little while...

Please pray for my safety as I spend the night here, and for safety flying into Cap tomorrow morning. Also pray that Jane, the woman picking me up, is there right away and I do not have to wait alone.

1 comment:

  1. You are strong and courageous,and all will go just as the Lord has planned for you.His guardian angels are with you even right now...you are NOT alone!Be at peace and get some rest.You are totally covered with the prayers of many!:)

    ReplyDelete