Monday, March 12, 2012

My last full day...

...was filled with packing, and planning, and errand running. I have one bag completely packed and it is weighing in under 40 lbs. I am waiting on some clothes that are hanging up to dry before they will be packed to take. I deposited money into my bank account, stopped at my doctor's office to pick up an updated immunization record, and to Wal Mart to pick up luggage tags and locks. I updated both my iPod touch, and my iPod classic with new music and movies to occupy me during my flights.

Tomorrow I plan on finishing up the packing, visiting with my Grandparents, watching a video for my big project in Integrated Methods and dropping the CD off at school, and finishing with a farewell meal at Chic Fil A, because I won't be able to have any for the next 6 weeks.

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow evening, I board my plan leaving Erie at 6:18 PM, my first flight by myself EVER. So needless to say, I am quite nervous about flying on my own, and staying the night in an airport, and flying into a country that I have never been to before.

Mèsi ak bonswa!

1 comment:

  1. mmm,

    you will love the food.... say hello to everyone for me.

    remember, bonswa after noon, and bonjour before noon.
    Cant wait to watch your posts.

    ReplyDelete