Wednesday, December 28, 2011

fa la la la la

I cannot believe that Christmas has already come and gone. I feel like it surprised me with it's visit. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Erie had it's first green Christmas that I can ever remember.

In other news I got my passport in the mail last week, and I also got my birth certificate back. I also had my appointment with the travel doctor and he gave me lots of antibiotics and anti malarial and a Typhoid vaccine. Now I just need to make an appointment with my family doctor to get a Hep A vaccine and I will be all set to go!

In stinking awesome news, Meg Chilcott will be flying down and staying with me for the first month of my trip. She is so cool and will be doing doctor duties at the Clinic while I will be in the classroom.

This is a super short post since I really don't have anything more to say. I have been starting on crafting projects for things to take with me like a cord/electronics organizer that is the size of a book and other handy things. Still debating on whether or not to buy an iPad to take with me. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment