Saturday, December 17, 2011

Au Revoir, Scott..

Monday, my friend and fellow youth leader, Scott will be leaving for Port au Prince, Haiti. He will be there over Christmas. Please keep him in your prayers! Cause I'd be the only crazy college aged student with an extreme passion for Haiti if anything happened to him. =]



As for my trip, I had my meeting with Mr. Alan Karns, the professor who handles placements and PIPing/Student Teaching. He started a file for me, and has given me his blessing for the trip. He used to teach with Kate and told me a story about the two of them seeing Les Mis during a conference. I love how telling people about my trip takes down formality barriers. How many others can have common conversations about life like that when planning for their carrier? I also have an appointment with the travel doctor on Tuesday, I will hopefully just going over the vaccinations I need and how much they will cost. Later that afternoon I go for my follow up after getting my wisdom teeth out a month ago (WHAAT) Please pray for a situation with my Mercyhurst tuition, there has been a fluke and as of right now I owe the school $3,000. The fix is "simple," PHEAA needs more information from my parents so it is a matter of them collecting it and sending it in. Regardless I need it done soon so I can register for classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment