Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Let the wild rumpus begin!"

It is with much joy and thankfulness that I announce that I am fully funded for my upcoming trip to Haiti.

I am completely speechless that it happened in such a short span of time.

However, if you were planning on sending support and haven't gotten to it yet, there is still need.

All extra support from my trip will be spent towards purchasing school supplies for the mission.

You may also donate supplies for us to pack to take down.

Items to be collected:

Pencils
Crayons
Markers
Chalk
Lined Paper
Lined Spiral Bound Notebooks
Band-aids
Gauze Bandages
Adhesive Tape
Iodine Ointment
Vitamins (Children, Pre-Natal, Adult)
Tylenol
Advil
Aspirin
Anti-Diharreals
Antacids
Hair Clips
Small toys (cars, cards, small balls)

We also have a great need for old suitcases.

Please feel free to contact me for any details about donating items.

No comments:

Post a Comment