Monday, December 3, 2012

I hate talking about money.

But this is what I have to do.

For this trip to Haiti, it will cost me about $1,400. Unlike most college students, I do not have that much money laying around to freely spend. So for this trip, I am asking for sponsorship. If you feel led to contribute to my trip, you can do that in two ways, sending a check to me, or by sending a check to

Church of the Cross
5901 Millfair Road
Fairview, PA  16415

If you choose to send a check to Church of the Cross, please write in the memo my name (Katie Jobczynski) and send a note along with the check that it is for my account. 

On this trip I will be doing manual labor.. me right, crazy!? We will be painting the school, and possibly going up to a mountain church to help with construction. And getting to talk to the children!

So I'm brushing up on my Creole and searching for new skirts.

So there I did it. I talked about money. Now it's up to God.

"God's will, God's bill."

No comments:

Post a Comment